As our school opens to all pupils in September, we aim to operate within government and local authority guidelines, in order to reduce the associated risks, as far as we are able. As this guidance changes, in response to the ongoing situation, our risk assessments will be updated and plans may be altered. You will, of course, be advised of these at the earliest opportunity.
We hope our families will understand this and appreciate the complexities of school planning at this difficult time.
Please find below the latest updates:
- Risk Assessment (COVID) – August 2021
- May 2021 School Update COVID 19 Risk Assessment
- Covid-19 Risk Assessment April 2021
- Risk Assessment – Additional Controls Updated Jan 21
- Partial Re-opening (January 2021)
- Learning From Home
- Remote Learning Policy
- Attendance FAQ September 2020 (1)
- COVID 19 Policy.doc
- COVID 19 Risk Assessment
- Pupils and Parents FAQs September 2020.docx
- Reopening Plan September 2020
School Message – a message from all the staff
- Safer Travel – Guidance
- Government Information Link
- Durham County Council Latest News and Information
- NHS Information regarding Coronavirus
If you believe you are a key worker and you have no alternative childcare arrangements, please complete the keyworker form below and return it to school by email.
We aim to provide this service, during term time, to support our community and those serving our most basic needs at this difficult time. However, if the situation becomes untenable, due to reduced capacity, we will communicate this at the earliest possible time. Unfortunately, we are unable to accommodation any child who does not fall into one of the groups specified under government guidelines.
Please be aware that the children of key workers, who would not normally attend our school, may need to be provided for on our premises.
You can view our archived letter and notifications (alongside our archived newsletters) on our website.