Our school has a wide variety of policies, aimed towards providing the best possible care for anyone who visits or attends our school. For your convenience, here are a selection of policies that might be of interest to you.
If you would like a paper copy (or any other format) of any of our documents on our website please speak to the school office, who will provide them to you free of charge.
- Admission Policy (2018 – 2019) and Admissions Policy (2017 – 2018)
- Anti-bullying Policy (2014)
- Attendance Policy (2016)
- Behaviour Policy (2015)
- Charging & Remissions Policy (2014)
- Child Protection & Safeguarding Policy (2015-16)
- Child Protection & Safeguarding Policy (Combined Appendices)
- Complaints Policy (2016)
- e-Safety Policy (2014)
- Equality & Diversity Policy (2014)
- Head Lice Policy (2014)
- SEND Policy (2014-15)
- School Uniform Policy
- Supporting Pupils with Medical Conditions (2014)
- Procedure – Entering Pupil Toilet Area (2015)
- Procedure – When a Child Goes Missing (2014)
- Procedure – When a Parent Fails to Collect Child (2015)
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.