Our school has a wide variety of policies, aimed towards providing the best possible care for anyone who visits or attends our school. For your convenience, here are a selection of policies that might be of interest to you.
Admissions Document (2019-20) for Consultation
Where changes to admission arrangements are intended, all schools are required to consult before these are determined and published.
The consultation will run from Monday 4 December 2017 – Monday 22 January 2018. A consultation response form is available by request from the school. The governing body will consider all comments received before they determine the arrangements for 2019-20.
The policy for consultation for 2019-20 is available here:
- St Patrick’s Langley Moor Admission Policy 2019-20 (under consultation)
- Admission Policy (2018 – 2019)
- Admissions Policy (2017 – 2018)
Previous Admission Policies can be found on our website.
- Anti-bullying Policy (2014)
- Attendance Policy (2016)
- Behaviour Policy (2015)
- Charging & Remissions Policy (2014)
- Child Protection & Safeguarding Policy (2015-16)
- Child Protection & Safeguarding Policy (Combined Appendices)
- Complaints Policy (2016)
- e-Safety Policy (2014)
- Equality & Diversity Policy (2014)
- Head Lice Policy (2014)
- SEND Policy (2014-15)
- School Uniform Policy
- Supporting Pupils with Medical Conditions (2014)
- Procedure – Entering Pupil Toilet Area (2015)
- Procedure – When a Child Goes Missing (2014)
- Procedure – When a Parent Fails to Collect Child (2015)
If you would like a paper copy (or any other format) of any of our documents on our website please speak to the school office, who will provide them to you free of charge. If you require further information on any of the items shown in this section, please contact the school and we will do our best to help.
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.